Mansfield Water Heater Repair
Water Heater Replacement in Richland County
Do you know how many times you use hot water in your home on any given day? The answer is “a lot.” Whether it’s to quickly wash your hands, take a shower, or clean up from dinner, you rely on hot water and the unit that heats it up far more than you realize—that is, until it stops working. When that happens, EZ HEAT LLC is here to help.
Whether you need a small repair, a new system installation, or routine maintenance of your current unit, our team of expert plumbers in Mansfield has got you covered. We have a thoroughly trained team ready to tackle any problem you are dealing with. Our goal is to restore your hot water as quickly as possible and with as little interruption to your life as possible.
Call (419) 548-5544 to schedule a water heater repair in Mansfield! We offer senior and veteran discounts.
Servicing Tank & Tankless Water Heaters
If you’re in the market for a new water heater for your home, you’ve come to the right place. Our Mansfield water heater team has extensive knowledge of the various options and can help you choose the best one for your home and your needs. Our technicians have installed many water heaters in homes just like yours and are well-prepared to assist you. Our team is thoroughly experienced with both and can further discuss the pluses and minuses of each with you.
There are two common types of water heaters:
- Conventional water heaters, also often referred to as storage tank heaters, are the most common model found in homes. They consist of a large tank that stores hot water until it is needed. The unit continually turns on and off to keep the water warm. They have a life expectancy of about 10 – 12 years.
- Tankless water heaters are far more energy-efficient than conventional water heaters and are referred to as “on-demand” water heaters because they heat water up as it is needed. This eliminates the need for the unit to have a giant tank, making it a great option for smaller spaces. Additionally, by not continually holding hot water, it minimizes the energy usage. With a lifespan of 20+ years, they will save you money in the long run but may be more costly upfront.
Signs You May Need Water Heater Repair
Have you noticed a difference in the performance of your water heater? There are many signs that will indicate your unit needs to be serviced. Problems can be caused by a number of reasons. First and foremost, everyday wear and tear is the most common culprit. Unless your unit is brand new, it has spent many hours heating up your water and eventually will require a small fix here or there. If you have an older unit, it may be prone to more frequent repairs simply because of its age.
Some common signs you call for water heater repair in Mansfield:
- Having less hot water than usual may indicate that your unit can’t keep up with demands. If you aren’t using more hot water than usual, a repair may be in order.
- Louder operation than usual could indicate that your unit is using more power than it should to keep up with demand. This could lead to increased utility bills.
- Water leaking from the unit could indicate a crack in the tank or other similar issue and should be addressed as soon as possible.
- Cloudy or off-colored water is often a sign that the tank is rusting on the inside, causing sediment and minerals to build up and turn your water a less-than-ideal color.
Should I Repair or Replace My Water Heater?
At EZ HEAT LLC, we offer both repair and replacement services and can help you decide which choice is the best for you. If your heater is on the older side, many times it may be more cost-efficient to replace it. Units that are 10+ years old may experience more frequent problems and are also less energy-efficient. We’ll discuss your options with you and help you decide which is the best for you and your home. We aren’t in the business of selling you anything you don’t need and will always be upfront and honest.
Protect Your Water Heater with Maintenance!
Is your water heater working just fine? Make sure that’s always the case with routine maintenance! Many problems often start small and grow into bigger situations that end up interrupting your life. With routine visits from our Mansfield water heater service team, you can help avoid future downtime by catching problems in their early stages or preventing them altogether. This could save you time, money, and hassle down the road.
Call today or contact us online to schedule a water heater replacement in Mansfield!
“They came the same day and had it back up and going in no time”- B.W.
“They were at our house that day, and a week later everything was resolved.”- T.G.
“Kind, honest, professional and hard working crew.”- H.K.