Heater Replacement in Mansfield
If you have a furnace or boiler that isn’t performing as optimally as it used to, or it has stopped working altogether, it’s time to call EZ HEAT LLC. Our veteran-owned company has over 45 years of industry experience, and we will find the perfect solution for all your heating needs. As a local business, we understand how crucial a functioning heater is to your comfort and our licensed professionals work tirelessly to replace your system quickly and flawlessly.
To learn more about our services, or to schedule an appointment, call our team today at (419) 548-5544.
“Do I Need to Replace My Heater?”
We know that a new heater is an investment and you do not want to replace your system prematurely. Luckily, you don’t have to make this decision alone. Our technicians will evaluate your boiler or furnace and offer our honest recommendations. If it can be fixed, we happily will, but if your heater is beyond repair, our replacement solutions are second to none.
5 signs you need to replace your heater:
- Your system requires frequent or costly repairs: If you are spending more and more money on repairs, it might be more cost-efficient to have your heater replaced. It will not only save you on repairs, but will also be more efficient, saving you on heating costs.
- Your furnace or boiler is over 15 years old: When boilers and furnaces are well-maintained, they can last up to 20 years. However, even the best systems breakdown eventually, and if your heater is getting up there in age, it is more likely to experience major issues.
- Strange, loud noises coming from your system: Rattling or squealing noises are never a good sign. While these noises can indicate sediment buildup which only requires a simple repair, it can also be a signal that individual components are failing.
- Constantly cycling system: Is your system constantly turning on and off to meet your heating needs? This racks up your heating bills and causes your system to breakdown quicker. Instead of dealing with an inefficient system, enjoy a brand-new heater.
- Inconsistent heating: If you notice certain parts of your home are colder than others, it could indicate your current heater isn’t meeting your needs. Our skilled technicians will find a new, more efficient system that is the appropriate size to fit your exact specifications.
Mansfield Heater Installation
At EZ HEAT LLC, we do more than replace your heater. We work on new construction and remodeling projects to install the perfect boiler or furnace, that meets your heating needs and budget. We complete our services on time and happily offer free, in-person estimates, so you always know exactly what to expect. We only use the best, most efficient products on the market—giving you the peace of mind that your new heater will last for years to come.
As a full-service home comfort company, we make our customer’s comfort our top priority. You can trust our workmanship, customer service, and products are a cut above the competition, and we will never try to peddle products or services you don’t need. When you’re ready to get cozy at home, EZ HEAT LLC is who you should call.
“They came the same day and had it back up and going in no time”- B.W.
“They were at our house that day, and a week later everything was resolved.”- T.G.
“Kind, honest, professional and hard working crew.”- H.K.